Did your landscaping service cut off all of your flower buds after they set, and forgoing an entire year without blooming? Did they shear all of your shrubs into uniform tight balls? They pull out all of your prized perennials, thinking they were weeds?
Creating beautiful spaces is one thing; maintaining them is another. Acquiring deep horticultural knowledge is essential but requires education and years of experience. For this reason, providing maintenance services at a high level is not a simple task.
By partnering with us, you will benefit from over 30 years of experience in residential landscape care and our commitment to reliability and consistency.
We provide comprehensive landscape maintenance services for each season. Our clients may select from this menu of services to develop customized service packages.
- Spring cleanup of beds (leaves, cut back of winter perennials, etc.)
- Replacement of plants (winter dieback, etc.)
- Pre-emergent herbicides (weed preventers)
- Mulch installation (hardwood, cedar, cypress, etc.)
- Annual flower installation (petunias, begonias, impatiens, etc.)
- Natural form shrub pruning (thinning, shaping, etc.)
- Ornamental tree pruning (elevating, deadwood removal, etc.)
- Weeding of beds (hand weeding of beds)
- Bed fertilization (shrubs, perennials, annuals, etc.)
- Integrated pest management (insect and disease control)
- Spring-flowering bulb plantings (tulips, daffodils, crocus, etc.)
- Fall color rotations (mums, pansies, ornamental kale, etc.)
- Fall cleanup of beds (leaves, cut back of summer perennials, etc.)
- Fall decorating (pumpkins, corn stalks, straw bales, etc.)
- Winter protection (burlap, anti-transpirants, etc.)
Why Don’t We Maintain Turf Grass?
We have found that many of our competitors become consumed with mowing and caring for turf grass at the expense of everything else. We would prefer to remain experts with the design, installation, and maintenance of landscapes, without mowing turf grass.
Contact us today to discover how affordable it is to have the landscape of your dreams!
Isn’t it time you called the professionals at Greiner?